SPEAK!!!


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Posted out again, back to Jurong Camp...

This is getting irritating... I have been called back to Jurong Camp Transport HQ. According to the email they sent to my superior, they need me to do some recording for their anniversary video. Sounds interesting... George will be posting to Sungei Gedong as a clerk and Jia Wei has been posted as a RP. I think he has the best life among all of us lor... Actually to me, I don't mind any vocation, as long as I can stay out. One thing bad about Jurong camp is that all the high rank superior are there, so very hard to slack. Dunno will I enjoy there more than Bukit Panjang camp anot...

As I have promised in my previous post that I will talk about Bukit Panjang camp Transport unit. According to most people, it is a very nice place to be in, cos the job scope down there is very slack. True enough, the disciplinary level down there is very low. What my job includes doing sai kang, doing details in the morning and after that surf internet and play games. Due to the very little job assigned there, most of the time I will have to act busy to avoid being assigned with extra work or scolded, especially by this old uncle call Mr Chew, which is very naggy and everyone hates him. LOL! He's a DXO there.

Over there, the office is very small. The 2 biggest superiors there is my MTO Gavin Soh and MTWO Cher. Gavin is a super nice guy but Cher is a horrible uncle, always like to aim me. Both of them seems equal in power, but by right Gavin should have more power, but he always give in to Cher.

As for the people there, 90% are malays, thus making cliques there for me is kinda difficult. I only been more close to the chinese there and also the one which I'm understudying, Ismail. He's a very nice guy to be with. Very patient with me when I have trouble and when I'm learning. Oh ya, I'm a detail clerk there. I will be in charge of planning a time table for the drivers there using the requests from the 3SIB and 5SIR units there. I will also be in charge of choosing drivers to go for the assisgnments. POwer right? Their lives lies in my hands. LOL!

Everyone there have to stay in camp, including clerks.I don't understand why I have to stay in when my house is at a walkable distance and I'm never late for work. The most frustrating thing is that at 1st MTO allow me to stay out but after that he say stay in. Hai... Cheated my feelings. But I heard that alot of people bend the rules there and illegally stay out, so I decided to do the same. Until last week I kana caught by MTO, but being a nice person, he never punish me or tell anyone. So I stayed in for a few days and I receive news of posting back to Jurong this morning.

Sadly, just when I'm about to get close to the people there, I receive news that I will need to return to Jurong Camp Transport HQ on the very last minute. I met many good friends and learnt many chao geng stuff from them. I even have a nickname there call "Stevo". LOL! And according to the people there, especially Fauzy, they say I'm like the Angel among the Devils. Probably because I'm have been acting to be a good and innocent boy over there. And yes, I acted, and got quite tired of it.

Anyway, Friends like Gerald, Ismail, Kwoh Boon How, Jaryl are people who I really enjoy their company there. Gonna miss them and my "private driving lessons" from Gerald...(I'm not suppose to drive actually...) This posting here and there thing is really playing with my feelings. Whatever it is, I believe its part of God's plan and I believe He will help me to a posting which I will enjoy and in my NS life. Amen!

And so, my journey continues back in Jurong Camp as a... Clerk...???

No comments:

My Hamster [Name: Atrium]

My Hamster [Name: Atrium]

SCC THE MOVIE (may take some time to load, pls be patience)

FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T VIEW THE SCC MOVIE VIDEOS BELOW, YOU CAN VIEW THEM THROUGH THE FOLLOWING YOUTUBE LINKS (but in a very low quality): Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO25M3DHkY Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c08aU1dbOSc Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-PKXQ6i_Vg Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu1aydsx3cI Part 1: Part 2: Part 3: Part 4:

My Final Year Film Project - 遗 Part 2

My roles in this film: Sound recordist, Sound designer and Music composer

My Final Year Film Project - 遗 Part 1

My roles in this film: Sound recordist, Sound designer and Music composer

Move

Produced on August 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Jia Yi Arrangement by Me Performers: Winston(drums), Me(keyboard & vocal), Tiffany(vocal) & Ken (guitar)

Time

Produced on May 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Jia Yi Arrangement by Me Performers: Me (vocal) & Edmund (guitar)

解答

Produced on May 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Edmund(guitar) & Me (vocal & keyboard)

我们的符号

Produced on July 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me, Johnny & Jiayi Performers: Johnny(vocal), Qiu Yun(drums), Me(back-up vocal) & Jiayi(keyboard)

Ai Zhong Dian (requested by Johnny to put this up on the net)

Produced on 2007 Melody by Johnny Lyrics by Johnny Arrangement by Chien Wen, Tiffany, Johnny & Me Performers: Johnny(vocal), Tiffany(piano) & Me(drums)

爱搁浅

Produced on March 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by ShinRu Arrangement by Me Performers: Wan Ting(flute), Winston(drums) & Me(vocal & keyboard)

Farewell In The Skies

Produced on March 2008 Melody by Winston & Me Lyrics by Winston Arrangement by Winston & Me Performers: Winston(drums) & Me(keyboard & vocal)

世界另一边

Produced on January 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Maxwell(guitar), Johnny(vocal), Me(backup vocal) & Gary(backup vocal)

十六世纪的琴键

Produced on September 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Timothy(violin), Maxwell(guitar), Edmund(bass), Gregory(backup vocal), Larry(backup vocal & keyboard) & Me(vocal & pre-recorded drum beat)

感触

Produced on October 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Zi Qin Arranngement by Me Performers: Wendy(vocal), Zi Qin(vocal), Chien Wen(piano) & Qiu Yun(drums)

战神

Produced on June 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Johnny(vocal), Xiao Qiang(bass), Gregory(guitar), Edmund(lead guitar), Winston(drums), Chien Wen(keyboard), Guolong(backup vocal), Xiao Ling(backup vocal) & Cheryl(backup vocal)

白色钢琴

Produced on November 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Me(vocal), Tze Chow(drums) & Maxwell(lead guitar)

Produced on October 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Hui Jia Arrangement by Me Performers: Hui Jia(vocal), Tiffany (vocal), Jayson(bass), Cynthia(keyboard) & Winston (drums)

笔记的那一页

Produced on December 2006 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Tiffany(vocal) & Me(keyboard)

因为你存在

Produced on January 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Gary Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Gary(vocal), Ken(vocal), Me(backup vocal), Winston(bass), Ivy(drums), Gregory(guitar) & Chien Wen(keyboard)

因为你在

Produced on May 2006 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Zhi Wei(vocal), Maxwell(guitar), Larry(keyboard), Winston(drums) & Jayson(bass)

世界另一边

Produced on January 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Me(vocal) & Maxwell(guitar)

以为

Produced on August 2006 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Tiffany(vocal) & Me(piano)