SPEAK!!!


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm BACK! To Singapore! No more BMT! for now...

Wow, never have I expected that I would finish BMT that fast. Well, I wouldn't say that I finished BMT as I got OOT halfway through. Anyway, its a looooooong story. And I'm gonna write it down here as I have not been blogging since the day I enlisted. Reason being that I was told that people in BMT are not suppose to write anything about their BMT life and activities. Now that I'm out of that place, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And so, my story in Tekong begins...

On the day of enlistment, me and Johnny was taken to the inner part of Tekong, which they call it, Rocky Hill. My company was Quebec and Johnny was in Zulu. Our blocks are just next to each other, and so, we get to see each other botak everytime. After that, I'm was brought to my bunk, platoon 3, section 2.

On that very 1st day of NS, I find it EXTREMELY hard to adapt. Everything that me and my platoon mates have to do must be fast and tidy. I hated the feeling that I'm forced to do so. I felt like a prisoner. Oh, and I'm very anxious to know who will be my assigned buddy and this very tall guy call Wee Seng in my bunk caught my attention as his bed number was assigned to be next to mine. Just as I was hoping that there will be no Ah Bengs here, I saw these 2 guys, Edmund and Jay in my bunk. One with some tatoos on his back and having fierce looking eyes like some sort of gang leader, and the other one with a mischevious face, dark eye bags and a hair as long as my maid's hair, like some kind of ah beng in the next generation.

Soon, I was assigned a buddy, Joei. He seems to be a very shy guy to me. But thats good! Cos I'm a shy person myself! Hmmm... Nothing much to chat about on our 1st day after introducing ourselves. But I'm soooooooo glad to have such a nice person like Joei to be my buddy, at least its not the 2 ah bengs. With the uncle hairstyle and the thick spects that Wee Seng wore, looks like a blur cock to me. I'm a blur cock myself, so I was hoping not to be buddy with him. Haha! Oh! And there's this mysterious bunk mate call Chee Tung, who didnt not stay in for a few days due to illness, confirm is a chao geng-er one. Lol!

The next person who caught my attention in my bunk is this guy call Kai Hock (cos of his BIG eyes). The 1st thing that we talk to each other was about the exchanging of our clothes sizes and we happen to want the same size of clothing that was out of stock in the store house. Soon, perhaps due to the same problems we faced, we started talking alot to each other and I find it very easy to click with him. Best part is, he's quite smart and fast in both his thinking and his actions and so it will be a good investment to make friends with him (wahahaha, can make use!). K, thats not true, I'm not so evil. I'm a innocent person, and I'll forever be. LOL! Oh! The onli time he lose to me is when bathing. He takes alot of time to scrub himself clean. Haha! But I enjoyed his company alot. We always run together, rush to the toilet together to bathe, waited for each other and chop seats to eat together, eat our snacks and sweets together in our bunk etc... And yes, of cos people will start thinking that we are gays, but I don't give a damn. I'm still straight ok, I still like that gal in SCC.

After that, I get to know this guy call Andrew in my bunk. The way he look, the way he talk and the way he behave seems soooooooooo familiar to me, like I know him somewhere in my life before. Perhaps we are destined to meet each other in NS. Haha! And he kept provided different kinds of food for the bunk, thus making him the "Food IC".

When Chee Tung finally returns from his MC, thats when I form the 3 clowns in my bunk, Meng Geng, Wee Liang and Chee Tung. One look like a Ah Meng, one look like Mian Bao Chao Ren and one look like Master Q (lao fu zi). And I like to find things to talk to Chee Tung cos I find his accent very cute. But Wee Liang's cuteness won everyone's heart whenever he look up to anyone with his innocent eyes and speak. And that Meng Geng aka Ah Meng cannot leave his bunk mates in peace by doing all those weird and hornny stuff. Though his actions are disturbing, but its always funny and entertaining. Master of the Jokers. And this guy call Sharul, which is Kai's buddy, is also a joker. But he got the status OOT and left us a few weeks later. Never have much quality time with him. And so Kai joined my buddy gang.

After some time, the bond in my bunk got stronger. The 2 bengs in my bunk aren't that beng after all. They are actually very nice people, and also very hornny people... About that blur cock Wee Seng I once thought of, he's actually the total opposite of it. He was fast in his thinking, fast in his actions, fast in leading our section, anything good, You name it, he can do it well. A natural leader. But not fair, cos he was from NCC, thats why he knows everything so well. In my opinion, he is the best leader in the platoon, better than lai ping I feel, but he wasn't given much time to show it though... Nvm, there is always another chance to show it next time. And this guy call Joshua, I never been talking to him much until I brought my guitar into camp and realised he loved music and singing like me. And so we always sing in the toilet ever since, until one night he got scolded by a sergeant!!! Haha! For me, my bunk mates call me "Feather". Cos I'm light. Lame right? Lol! Kai even go to the extend and call me a Peacock, Squirel, and then now Hamster!!!

As for my platoon commanders, most of them are very nice people, except for 2 ridiculous ones... Sergeant Malcom, the angel in the whole company, happened to be in charge of my section. THANK GOD! HALLELUYAH! PRAISE THE LORD! Sergeant Ming Hui also not bad, very caring person, very quiet person too. Platoon commander Koh is also a very caring person, but he demands alot from our physical level. Like Meng Geng always say "He thought he's training an army of guards". And... OMG! It left with platoon sergeant Alex and sergeant Zul! They are a bunch of bastards and I don't want to talk about them!

Ok, thats the introduction. YES! INTRODUCTION ONLY!!! I told you it will be a long story already.

I'm a person who desperately hope to get out of bmt life and the army by signing up for police, navy, air force and even military police(though it still belongs to the army). During my bmt training, I had passed 2 interviews from the police and waiting for the final interview. Things are going just fine, especially with Kai around, when suddenly the pain on my back get worse from all those route march. After the 6km route march, I was told to take a X-ray and the report said that I have this problem call the Disc Degenerative Disease on my lumber spine. On that very same day, Joshua got his OOT status due to his arm injury. OOT stands for Out Of Training. For those who think they do not deserve it will see it as Officer On Training, like me. LOL! A few days later, I got that status as well. Sad thing is I can't train with my good friends anymore. Good thing is that I can have the freedom I want, but I'm still not as happy that I thought I would be.

From that day on its doing nothing and cleaning up the place everyday like a servent and at the same time waiting for our posting back to Singapore. It was then I got closer to Joshua and Benny (someone in other bunk beside mine). And I always tend to get close to my platoon whenever I can, be it continue sleeping in the same bunk as them, going to out field with them, staying there until the night etc. to also keep Kai company whenever I can as he did not look as happy like how he used to be during those times. By the way, Johnny got posted out to be a Armour Storeman a few days later. Wahahahahahah! He damn suay.

On the bright side, being a OOT made me get to know a few more good friends like Selwyn, Eleuther, Kazuya, VINOD, Yew Hock and KY. And I forgot to mention this guy call Zuo Zhi aka ZZ. That's another guy which I find it very easy to click with other than Kai. Even Kai can click well with him. It all started when I told him that I had a friend call ZZ also and we started talking cock ever since. My 1st impression of him is that he is a fierce person, but the moment when he talked, that impression went off. I dunno its from his tone or what, but something just tell me that he is someone that I can meddle with. LOL! After that, we started going out as a threesome to Kbox.

Anyway, there comes a day that I will be posted out too like Sharul. A few days ago, I was stayng at home cos I had a 3 days MC. It was only yesterday that I recieved my posting together with Joshua and Benny and I have to rush down to Tekong to collect my stuff immediately. Joshua got a job as a driver, same as me but different place, wherelse Benny got a job as a storeman but same place as mine. Funny... I rushed back to my bunk to pack my stuff hoping to see my bunk mates there, but unfortunately, they were gone for SOC (Standard Obstacle Course). But thanks to Joshua, he dragged the time for me to report to the rover due to his medical report stuff. Then, my platoon mates return just in time when I was about to leave. And yes, its a very sad atmosphere for me, especially when I saw Kai wanna break down liao. Haha! And ZZ was nowhere to be seen in that little time that I have left. But I still got to meet up with them before leaving. So, not that suay. And also sergeant Ming Hui bid farewell to me in only his undies. I still remember how he used his soap or whatever stuff to cover the bulge. LOL!

Well, a story always ends with a conclusion right? Sooooooo, in conlusion, BMT is not a bad place to be in afterall. Without BMT, I wouldn't have met so many people, especially the 2 good friends of mine Kai and ZZ. Good story eh? Maybe I can film this down as a movie.

Message to Kai: I only break down when I reached home alone in my room. Haha! Cos I've been thinking through, ever since I got the status as an OOT, I had been feeling very VERY guilty. I still remember those days when you keep saving my ass from punishments until the day when I asked you whether will it be very troublesome for you to keep helping a blur and slow cock like me while handling your own problems as well. And you said its ok, you just need my company. But in the end I failed to tahan and got an OOT status, so ya, I also dunno how to answer to you after that and the only thing I can do is to sneak back to our bunk whenever I can. And the worse thing is I can't go through those tough times in BMT with you anymore, you know its like after you helped me so much and I just pang seh you suddenly. LOL! And I can't stop worrying whether you got other people to click with anot after I leave. Anyway, ever wonder why I only tell you all these stuff now? Cos I don't dare to say it to you. Omg! Its so ruo ma la! So I tell you through my blog instead. And I don't have to worry about others looking at this in my blog, cos they are all from my CCA and they dunno what I'm talking about. Besides they would have probably gave up reading halfway through this entry. Wahahahhahahahaha! Omg, I've written 2267 words already, time to sleep.

And so, today will be my 1st day in Jurong Camp as a Driver Trainee. A whole new story awaits...
(to be continue...)

This is the song which I kept singing and thinking of during BMT. It reminds me of all the good memories I had in camp (I also dunno y). Hope you like it!

No comments:

My Hamster [Name: Atrium]

My Hamster [Name: Atrium]

SCC THE MOVIE (may take some time to load, pls be patience)

FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T VIEW THE SCC MOVIE VIDEOS BELOW, YOU CAN VIEW THEM THROUGH THE FOLLOWING YOUTUBE LINKS (but in a very low quality): Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO25M3DHkY Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c08aU1dbOSc Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-PKXQ6i_Vg Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu1aydsx3cI Part 1: Part 2: Part 3: Part 4:

My Final Year Film Project - 遗 Part 2

My roles in this film: Sound recordist, Sound designer and Music composer

My Final Year Film Project - 遗 Part 1

My roles in this film: Sound recordist, Sound designer and Music composer

Move

Produced on August 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Jia Yi Arrangement by Me Performers: Winston(drums), Me(keyboard & vocal), Tiffany(vocal) & Ken (guitar)

Time

Produced on May 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Jia Yi Arrangement by Me Performers: Me (vocal) & Edmund (guitar)

解答

Produced on May 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Edmund(guitar) & Me (vocal & keyboard)

我们的符号

Produced on July 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me, Johnny & Jiayi Performers: Johnny(vocal), Qiu Yun(drums), Me(back-up vocal) & Jiayi(keyboard)

Ai Zhong Dian (requested by Johnny to put this up on the net)

Produced on 2007 Melody by Johnny Lyrics by Johnny Arrangement by Chien Wen, Tiffany, Johnny & Me Performers: Johnny(vocal), Tiffany(piano) & Me(drums)

爱搁浅

Produced on March 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by ShinRu Arrangement by Me Performers: Wan Ting(flute), Winston(drums) & Me(vocal & keyboard)

Farewell In The Skies

Produced on March 2008 Melody by Winston & Me Lyrics by Winston Arrangement by Winston & Me Performers: Winston(drums) & Me(keyboard & vocal)

世界另一边

Produced on January 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Maxwell(guitar), Johnny(vocal), Me(backup vocal) & Gary(backup vocal)

十六世纪的琴键

Produced on September 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Timothy(violin), Maxwell(guitar), Edmund(bass), Gregory(backup vocal), Larry(backup vocal & keyboard) & Me(vocal & pre-recorded drum beat)

感触

Produced on October 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Zi Qin Arranngement by Me Performers: Wendy(vocal), Zi Qin(vocal), Chien Wen(piano) & Qiu Yun(drums)

战神

Produced on June 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Johnny(vocal), Xiao Qiang(bass), Gregory(guitar), Edmund(lead guitar), Winston(drums), Chien Wen(keyboard), Guolong(backup vocal), Xiao Ling(backup vocal) & Cheryl(backup vocal)

白色钢琴

Produced on November 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Me(vocal), Tze Chow(drums) & Maxwell(lead guitar)

Produced on October 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Hui Jia Arrangement by Me Performers: Hui Jia(vocal), Tiffany (vocal), Jayson(bass), Cynthia(keyboard) & Winston (drums)

笔记的那一页

Produced on December 2006 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Tiffany(vocal) & Me(keyboard)

因为你存在

Produced on January 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Gary Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Gary(vocal), Ken(vocal), Me(backup vocal), Winston(bass), Ivy(drums), Gregory(guitar) & Chien Wen(keyboard)

因为你在

Produced on May 2006 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Zhi Wei(vocal), Maxwell(guitar), Larry(keyboard), Winston(drums) & Jayson(bass)

世界另一边

Produced on January 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Me(vocal) & Maxwell(guitar)

以为

Produced on August 2006 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Tiffany(vocal) & Me(piano)