SPEAK!!!


Sunday, March 11, 2007

Updates!!! Updates!!! Updates!!! Read all about it!!!

I think I'm getting lazy updating my post. So I will be posting once in 2 weeks.

1st update, I went to LSCT graduating night in a Hotel in Orchard last tuesday for a performance. The food there is great! And the stage is super pretty, with those flashing lights and smoke machine! As me and my other SCC performers (Wei Ming, Wendy, Mandy, Jiamin and Maxwell), the LSCT students there are expecting for Tiffany and Johnny. Seems like Tiffany and Johnny is pretty famous in LSCT! Anyway, I went up to stage for sound check, and then one of the lecturers there praised me! I was so happy! LOL! I didn't hear good comments for so long liao. Hee hee... Before our performance we are treated with the buffet there. THE FOOD IS SO DELICIOUS AND TEMPTING!!! All the vocalists like me have to make sure we don't eat too much, no deserts too, or else it will effect our performance. Lucky Maxwell, he can eat all he like because he's just playing the guitar. It was performance time and I went the stage to perform "Shi Jie Wei Yi De Ni' by Cao Ge, "Tian Tian" by Tao Zhe, "On The Way Down" by Ryan Cabrera and "Searching" by me. I was quite satisfied with my performances although I know its not perfect yet...

2nd update! Same thing, about my dear hamster Atrium again. I brought him to the vet last monday and was thinking whether to end Atrium's suffering by putting him to an eternal sleep painlessly through an injection there because he was not showing any signs of improvement... When I was there, I saw a family there bringing a dog to the vet. The dog seems to be in great pain. He kept moaning in pain, and staggers around the ground. And he has a diaper on his butt too. Probably also because of diarreo? And so the owner decides to put her to an eternal sleep and plans for his funneral. I was looking and the dog and realised that Atrium is not as unfortunately after all. So I decided to give him one more try. I told the vet that about putting him to sleep but the vet refuse to do so. So ok, one more try lor.

Oh ya! I also found out something. Last time all my hamsters die of the intestine coming out from the anus after a serious of diarrea was because the vet last time gave me the anti-diarrea medication, which will harmfully clog up hamsters' intestine!!! Bloody idiot vet... So no experience... Luckily the vet this time know what she's doing.
So now, after days of medication, and cleaning of his infected wound, there's still no sign of improvement. I think I will most probably put him to sleep this coming monday through the vet.

This is the picture of his wound, after a month of diarrea (It may look disgusting to you but not for me) :


See his anus? That's the wound. So painful... =(



When Atrium is sleeping after his medication.

No comments:

My Hamster [Name: Atrium]

My Hamster [Name: Atrium]

SCC THE MOVIE (may take some time to load, pls be patience)

FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T VIEW THE SCC MOVIE VIDEOS BELOW, YOU CAN VIEW THEM THROUGH THE FOLLOWING YOUTUBE LINKS (but in a very low quality): Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO25M3DHkY Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c08aU1dbOSc Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-PKXQ6i_Vg Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu1aydsx3cI Part 1: Part 2: Part 3: Part 4:

My Final Year Film Project - 遗 Part 2

My roles in this film: Sound recordist, Sound designer and Music composer

My Final Year Film Project - 遗 Part 1

My roles in this film: Sound recordist, Sound designer and Music composer

Move

Produced on August 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Jia Yi Arrangement by Me Performers: Winston(drums), Me(keyboard & vocal), Tiffany(vocal) & Ken (guitar)

Time

Produced on May 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Jia Yi Arrangement by Me Performers: Me (vocal) & Edmund (guitar)

解答

Produced on May 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Edmund(guitar) & Me (vocal & keyboard)

我们的符号

Produced on July 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me, Johnny & Jiayi Performers: Johnny(vocal), Qiu Yun(drums), Me(back-up vocal) & Jiayi(keyboard)

Ai Zhong Dian (requested by Johnny to put this up on the net)

Produced on 2007 Melody by Johnny Lyrics by Johnny Arrangement by Chien Wen, Tiffany, Johnny & Me Performers: Johnny(vocal), Tiffany(piano) & Me(drums)

爱搁浅

Produced on March 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by ShinRu Arrangement by Me Performers: Wan Ting(flute), Winston(drums) & Me(vocal & keyboard)

Farewell In The Skies

Produced on March 2008 Melody by Winston & Me Lyrics by Winston Arrangement by Winston & Me Performers: Winston(drums) & Me(keyboard & vocal)

世界另一边

Produced on January 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Maxwell(guitar), Johnny(vocal), Me(backup vocal) & Gary(backup vocal)

十六世纪的琴键

Produced on September 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Timothy(violin), Maxwell(guitar), Edmund(bass), Gregory(backup vocal), Larry(backup vocal & keyboard) & Me(vocal & pre-recorded drum beat)

感触

Produced on October 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Zi Qin Arranngement by Me Performers: Wendy(vocal), Zi Qin(vocal), Chien Wen(piano) & Qiu Yun(drums)

战神

Produced on June 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Johnny(vocal), Xiao Qiang(bass), Gregory(guitar), Edmund(lead guitar), Winston(drums), Chien Wen(keyboard), Guolong(backup vocal), Xiao Ling(backup vocal) & Cheryl(backup vocal)

白色钢琴

Produced on November 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Me(vocal), Tze Chow(drums) & Maxwell(lead guitar)

Produced on October 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Hui Jia Arrangement by Me Performers: Hui Jia(vocal), Tiffany (vocal), Jayson(bass), Cynthia(keyboard) & Winston (drums)

笔记的那一页

Produced on December 2006 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Tiffany(vocal) & Me(keyboard)

因为你存在

Produced on January 2008 Melody by Me Lyrics by Gary Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Gary(vocal), Ken(vocal), Me(backup vocal), Winston(bass), Ivy(drums), Gregory(guitar) & Chien Wen(keyboard)

因为你在

Produced on May 2006 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Zhi Wei(vocal), Maxwell(guitar), Larry(keyboard), Winston(drums) & Jayson(bass)

世界另一边

Produced on January 2007 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Me(vocal) & Maxwell(guitar)

以为

Produced on August 2006 Melody by Me Lyrics by Wendy Tan Arrangement by Me Performers: Tiffany(vocal) & Me(piano)